Saturday 16 June 2012

Seat Belts and Fuel System

Today I took a bit of time off and went Clay Pigeon shooting which was very relaxing.

When I got home I got stuck into the fuel system, installing the pump and the filter in the left rear of the rear compartment. I had to stop because the fuel pipe supplied is way too small for the tank outlet and the pump inlet. Birkin have supplied 5/16" hose and what is really needed is 3/8". So I'll wait till Autozone opens tomorrow and get some then.

So I looked around for something to do so I started installing the seat belts. Would you believe the receivers have no internal switch for the seatbelt warning light? I will talk to Autozone tomorrow if they have the right kit. Then if there is any Sunday left to me I must complete the dashboard wiring.

The hunt for a gearbox continues........

No comments:

Post a Comment